Thursday, April 22, 2010

bits and pieces


one day a friend introduced to me
a thing called blog which made me see
how so naive i've come to be
to this world so blessed with technology


so i made a blogspot for myself successfully
i named it "bits and pieces... for you and me"
my mind in rumble honestly...
for i do not know how this is gonna be




next thing i need is a blog... OMG!
i thought and thought,
said anything can be
but all the more it boggles me


mind keeps turning
like a wheel it's spinning
thoughts of giving up
came all so tempting



but no matter how, no matter what
i just have to learn this thing called blog
i musn't stop, i must go on
just said to myself... "hold on"



it was a struggle with desperation
what am i doing? i must keep going
finally something got to my attention
thoughts filled my poor imagination

alas! it was done... my first creation
i posted my blog, can it be true
there goes the first of my bits and pieces
i've got to believe coz my eyes can see it


as thoughts came in about things in life
i see things have changed, i can almost feel it
blogging is a part of me, now that i learned to do it
a part of you, a part of me,
and soon everyone else can share it


This is a poem i specially created about my first blogging experience and my way of saying thanks to my friend sheila for unselfishly sharing her knowledge. GodBless and enjoy blogging....









1 comment: