Saturday, May 8, 2010

my vote goes to....

It's Sunday once again...  I got to go out early today to prepare for tomorrow's election... call of duty you know. I am excited of the outcome despite the odds. Hope everything turns out well.

My vote goes to  the Liberal Party candidates. I had second thoughts for a while... There are so many candidates making it so hard to choose. Finally got myself some peace of mind. I believe Noynoy Aquino to be the most competent among the choices and most probably has the purest intentions for this country. But it doesn't mean the responsibility all goes out to him if he wins. Hope each one of us will do our share and carry on with our duties as good citizens of  this country.

Tomorrow we get to choose our leaders, therefore the future of every Filipino lies in our hands. Let us not be selfish and waste this chance to be responsible voters. Fellow countrymen the best of luck...  May God Bless Us All with a peaceful, honest and successful election !!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess my comment is very late na kaayo hehe. I heard noynoy wins the election, hope people will help hand in hand for our country instead of complaining and demanding.

    btw, weng kindly check your email, the links for the BC bloggers was already sent to all of us. It should be place on the side bar of your blog para visible. Exchange links na siya weng para ma cashed ug dali inyong blogs sa google. The more link of your blog to other website the bigger chances maka page rank dayon. So when you blog reaches 1 month with 20 post pwedi nana siya ma submit sa mga paid to blog site. goodluck inday. buzz me anytime if you are online aron chikadingding ta hehe

    ReplyDelete