Thursday, June 17, 2010

phonecall


Why do I always miss phonecalls?

I am not very keen on answering phonecalls. As a result, I miss some important ones. Phonecalls at midnight...  I do miss them because my cellphone is in silent mode. Lately, my conscience tells me I am doing wrong. Forgive me... but I guess it's just out of habit. A very bad habit. Somewhere along the way, for some reason I lost interest on my phone. 

I read from one of the blogs getting phonecalls is one of the best things in life, even midnight calls or unexpected calls. Maybe I could learn to be keen in paying attention to my cellphone again.

The Early Morning Phonecall: Somali Refugees' Remittances (Forced Migration)
TIPS Phonecalls.com Launches Satellite Phone Service to China.(Tianrong Internet Products and Services Incorporated)(Brief Article): An article from: Wireless Satellite and Broadcasting Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment