Saturday, June 12, 2010

trip...trip...trip



My trip back home... only for my mama's sake. No matter what happens there will come a time for us to go back to where you came from. Met a classmate on the way and he said I never stepped on the island for long. Funny but his guess was just right...We talked while the boat was moving so i never get a chance to take more pictures. I got news updates from him about some of our classmates life. He said her daughter was born with a cataract. Someone had his big business going down because of a girl he married. One other became a widow already. My goodness!!! I haven't even married. But then, i was glad some of us really had good partners and careers.

 In my case, the road is still long and i don't know where it leads. I can only hope for the best to come.

                   


They Almost Always Come HomeHome: A NovelSafely Home

No comments:

Post a Comment