Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Carrie

When light goes down,
I see no reason
For you to cry.
We've been through this before

In every time
in every season,
God knows I've tried
So please don't ask for more.

Can't you see it in my eyes
This might be our last goodbye
Carrie, Carrie, things they change my friend
Carrie, Carrie, maybe we'll meet again

I read your mind, with no intentions
Of being unkind, I wish I could explain
It all takes time, a whole lot of patience
If it's a crime, how come I feel no pain.


It is originally  by Europe. Pilipinas got talent winner Jovit Baldivino sang it once. It sounds real good on him and now that I have read the lines I find a lot of meaning in it. I say it's one of the best ways of saying goodbye...  I also do admire him as a sixteen year old. He may not be that good as compared to the singers he idolizes but the fact that he stood out from the rest of his competitors means he is the most promising. Well, Congratulations Jovit!!!  More power to you... And thanks for making the song popular once more... I just love your version of it! Guess it is just what I've been looking for... it just fits better than "farewell" ... hmmm. I can't sing it myself, but atleast I could listen to you...

http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=widgetsamazon-20&l=bil&camp=213689&creative=392969&o=1&a=B00136RT68

No comments:

Post a Comment