Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back to School

Vacation is over and it's school time once more. One thing very exciting about the opening of classes are new uniforms, bags, shoes, as well as all the other stuffs. Shopping comes in and we tend to buy just for the sake of buy. Really makes such a magical moment to look forward to every school year. Maybe it is the prospect of new experiences and seeing old friends. Well, I guess everyone of us has had those experiences. 

I myself was not able to resist buying new things for the opening of classes and here are a few of back to school stuff I managed to gather. It's a black bag I luckily bought for half the original price and a coin purse which I don't really need that much but just giving in to the feeling of wanting it. Haha! School is in and a student must be ready so that part of it is boosting our self-confidence with new things and the idea of accomplishing more than what we have achieved in the previous year. What else can I say but goodluck kids! See you all in school...

No comments:

Post a Comment