Saturday, July 10, 2010

laptop




Our home computer brand is asus brand. It our first computer and glad to have choosen it following a good friend's advice. I actually didn't have any idea on what is best to buy. Until now I really don't have much idea about computers.This friend has been dealing with computers for a long time so that he was able to share with  me some insights about some computer brands. And since I am planning to buy a laptop in the future, I wish to buy something of the same brand. Hope to buy it someday soon....

The one on the picture is a seemingly crafted by nature itself, the Eee PC™ Seashell draws its inspiration for opalescent seashells. Its cover comes in two types of special textures: one features a glossy in-mold roller-crafted exterior, while the other features a matte-painted latticework finish. The Eee PC Seashell can be taken anywhere because it is so light and compact. With the sleek curves and smooth lines of its shell, it'll garner attention no matter where you are.I think it is their newest model since it got the 2010 product design award.

Not that I wish to buy the latest model. I think that would depend on the budget. It's just that I do believe it is one of the best products available. For more details you can find out from:  http://usa.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=4pE8iOzApxXWWAvF


Anchor Text : website templates
Link Url : http://www.bluewebtemplates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment