Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris


baby...baby...baby...oh...
my gosh! got no blog in mind...
not that i love this video...
i actually don't...
it's just that everybody seem to love it...
can you imagine just how irritating to hear it over and over...
oooooooh....
 while my mind is blank it also echoes the sound... baby...baby...oooh...
poor me...
no offense meant to the fans and the singer...
our A-1 child in school actually won 1st prize dancing to this music
but then... almost all the other contestants in the rhymes and jingles contest has this lines in their songs
poor me...
i memorized the lines involuntarily...
and it keeps on playing in my mind.... oooooh!
sad thing...
maybe funny for others...
never mind... maybe i can manage...
got some patience... just a little actually...
ooooooh!
gotta find some other thing to play on my mind...
well... now it just saved my blog for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment